You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 893-4749. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 893-4749.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Mortgage rates today make refinancing appealing: 4 things to consider - OregonLive
- Rent & Mortgage Help Available - KBND
- Oregon reports 424 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases, 7 new deaths; Tillamook County reports 2 new cases today Oct. 28th, total cases at 72 - Tillamook County Pioneer
- Homeowners in areas hit by Oregon wildfires advised to consider flood insurance - OPB News
- 10-Year Mortgage Rates | Can I Get A 10-Year Fixed Mortgage? - The Mortgage Reports
- Oregon homeowners won?t get break on property taxes amid coronavirus pandemic - OregonLive
- Coronavirus update Saturday: Lane County adds 43 more COVID-19 cases - The Register-Guard
- Encompass, Correspondent, MLO Jobs; Pricing, Subservicing, Marketing Tools; California Investor Disaster News - Mortgage News Daily
- Here Are Today's Best Mortgage & Refinance Rates for October 12, 2020 - Money
- Dear Annie: Can you host a mortgage payoff party during a pandemic? - OregonLive