You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 893-4749. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 893-4749.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Liz Weston: Shopping for a mortgage? Your credit score may take a small hit - oregonlive.com
- Nations Lending Continues West Coast Expansion with First Oregon Location - PRNewswire
- Can't Pay Mortgage Due to COVID? Here Are Some Options - Credible News
- Redfin Reports Rents Up 13%, Outpaced by 17% Growth in Monthly Mortgage Payments - NBC Right Now
- First-time millennial home shoppers face cash-rich baby boomers: ?Hang in there? - oregonlive.com
- October existing home sales hit fastest pace since January ? Daily Journal of Commerce - Daily Journal of Commerce
- Why so many are priced out of the Salem housing market while new home construction is at a 10-year high - Statesman Journal
- Oregon Extends Foreclosure Moratorium as COVID Cases Spike - U.S. News & World Report
- Mortgage Brokerage Services Market 2021 Share, Size and Forecast Till 2026 | Flagstar Bank, United Wholesale - EIN News
- Christmas Tree Prices Are Soaring This Year for Obvious Reasons (and Some Not-so-Obvious Ones) - MONEY