You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 893-4749. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 893-4749.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Portland, Oregon homes for sale drop to lowest level ever - Fox Business
- Oregon extended ban on evictions but not foreclosures - KATU
- Mortgage rates poised to rise as US Treasury yields surge - KGW.com
- Oregon's statewide foreclosure ban expires New Year's Eve - Portland Business Journal
- In Maryland, potential new help for first-time home buyers | COMMENTARY - Baltimore Sun
- Portland homes for sale drop to lowest level ever: ?We are well beyond records and in a crisis now? - OregonLive
- Is a reverse mortgage the right retirement strategy for you? - KOIN.com
- Adult filmmakers buy Portland?s famous Blackberry Castle for $4 million - OregonLive
- CASA continues to step up for the community amid COVID-19 - Blue Mountain Eagle
- What to expect from Oregon?s 1-day special session - OPB News