You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 893-4749. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 893-4749.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- ?Great anniversary present?: Oregon couple celebrates wedding anniversary with $250K lottery scratch-it win - WITI FOX 6 Milwaukee
- Mr. Cooper shuttering Oregon office, laying off 301 employees - HousingWire
- 'Great anniversary present': Harrisburg couple celebrates wedding anniversary with $250K lottery scratch-it win - KPTV.com
- FOX 12 investigators look into what happens to Oregon estates when previous owner doesn't leave behind a will - KPTV.com
- Mortgage Rates May Be Low, But You?ll Still Need To Shop Around?Especially In These Cities - Forbes
- The budget breakdown of millennial 'super savers' who make $124K and bought a house in Portland - CNBC
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown Wants Voters To Approve New Real Estate Tax - OPB News
- Liz Weston: IRA funds used to buy down mortgage lose future tax-deferred returns - oregonlive.com
- The residual power of Ammon Bundy (The residual power of Ammon Bundy) ? High Country News ? Know the West - High Country News
- Oregon futurist: More changes coming in next 10 years than the last 40 - KGW.com