You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 974-7866. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 974-7866.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Liz Weston: Should we withdraw from IRA to pay down mortgage? - OregonLive
- First American title company left exposed hundreds of millions of customer records, security expert says - OregonLive
- Incomes are finally outpacing housing costs in all major cities | Mortgage Rates, Mortgage News and Strategy - The Mortgage Reports
- Bank 34 abandoning mortgage lending | 2019-05-08 - HousingWire
- Residential real estate investors, these are the best cities to buy in | Mortgage Rates, Mortgage News and Strategy - The Mortgage Reports
- New Mexico bank to exit mortgage lending - American Banker
- Hobby Farms Under Scrutiny | Local News | Bend - The Source Weekly
- Publications from local governments, private parties - malheurenterprise.com
- Guest column: Five more PERS myths - Bend Bulletin
- Mortgage prepayments rise and delinquencies fall in April, Black Knight says - HousingWire