You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 974-7866. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 974-7866.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- How to boost your credit score before you buy a house - Los Angeles Times
- Homebridge expands mortgage business by acquiring retail loan centers from HomeStreet Bank - HousingWire
- Falling Mortgage Rates Are Enticing U.S. Homebuyers to Trade Up - Bloomberg
- Liz Weston: Should we withdraw from IRA to pay down mortgage? - OregonLive
- 10 cities where a buyers market is near | Mortgage Rates, Mortgage News and Strategy - The Mortgage Reports
- Citizens Bank unveils digital home buying and mortgage experience - HousingWire
- Liz Weston: Tips for adding positive credit to help offset negative information - OregonLive
- The Oregon Department of Justice Says Roy Jay Violated Settlement Agreement, Owes Millions in Restitution - Willamette Week
- Housing affordability jumps for the first time since 2016 | Mortgage Rates, Mortgage News and Strategy - The Mortgage Reports
- Citizens Bank Digitally Transforms End-to-End Mortgage Customer Experience - Yahoo Finance