You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 893-4749. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 893-4749.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Where mortgage fees are lowest and highest - state by state - The Mortgage Reports
- Best FHA Loans in Oregon - Benzinga
- When a Mortgage Is Part of Your Retirement Plan - The New York Times
- Mortgage broker allegedly exported marijuana - Pamplin Media Group
- Liz Weston: Get professional help before withdrawing retirement funds - OregonLive.com
- Man pays off his employee's mortgage, allowing him to retire early - myCentralOregon.com
- Home Foreclosures Remain at 2-Decade Low - 24/7 Wall St.
- Portland area sees home sales bump in September - OregonLive
- Ambassador at center of impeachment probe has deep roots in lending - American Banker
- Seismic retrofitting: Are homeowners getting ripped off? - Pamplin Media Group