You Are About To Discover All The Information You
Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining
A Mortgage in the Portland Metro Area
My name is Ella Gurfinkel. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. Inside you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Sr Loan Officer serving the Portland metro area.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Oregon or Washington, you will find that this site is a great resource full of information and tips that will allow you to choose the loan program that works for your individual financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you can afford.
Make sure you register to receive my Complimentary Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me at my Portland, Oregon office at (503) 974-7866. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Portland office at (503) 974-7866.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Oregon Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Oregon Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Transactions: Altman Warwick's $311.5M in mortgage financing, Meridian's $2.1M for Brooklyn property - Real Estate Weekly
- Oregon Ranks Low for Child Well-being - The Skanner
- Home bidding wars reach beyond trendy PDX - KOIN.com
- Freddie Mac: Housing Stronger, Rates Weaker - National Mortgage Professional Magazine
- 4FRI contractor continues to fall short - Arizona Daily Sun
- Pending home sales down 3.7%, marking first annual drop in two years - CNBC (subscription)
- New American Funding Launches In Oregon, Offering Affordable Home Loans - PR Newswire (press release)
- Will the Portland housing market's long ride atop the nation end anytime soon? - OregonLive.com
- U.S. home prices climb in April; 7 cities set new records - Chicago Tribune
- John Duty Wins CGS Logger's Cup; Mayden And Maricle Also Pick Up Wins - Cottage Grove Sentinel